April 12, 2015

ESSIE NUDE DUO



I am a big lover of nude nails. Nude nails are my all time favorite - even my nail polish collections should be called 50 Shades of Nude, because when I see a nude nail varnish - I just have to have it. 
Last week I saw this gorgeous Essie Nude Duo. It was sold out in my local Boots all the time, so when I finally saw it's back at stock I just grabbed it. And I am so h-a-p-p-y about it. I know spring is coming, we all should cover our nails in cute pastel color coats, but for me this timne has not arriced yet. Ireland has been a bit rainy and coldish and no, I am not in the spring mood yet.

Essie In The Mood For Nude:

ballet slipper - very light, almost like white-ish shade with slightly pink hue in it. Very thin, so few layers needed. Looks bit cold on the pics (apologies). In real it's very light baby pink/white.

spin the bottle - very nude shade, almost skin-like. On nails, the color has slightly peachy undertones. It's gorgeous, very classic nude shade. Swoon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment