August 25, 2014

HAIR HEROES



Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you: My Hair Heroes. They always save my hair on a very bad hair day. And I just need them in my life. I love them. I admire them. And I just can´t imagine life without them. Hahaha. 

If you were also wondering what is the best hairspray to get from a drugstore, seek no more. Elnett hairsprays are the very best ones, especially one particular hairspray. I mean, we all want the same thing. Something that can keep our hair tidy all day long, without any little flyaways, but without the feeling of heavy sticky hair as well. Something that can dissapear after brushing your hair. Yep. It´s a list. I tried many. And I mean many hairsprays. But none left me satisfied (haha), usually the hold was nothing special and as soon as I left my house, the precious hours of doing my blowdry were all lost (yes, it takes me quite a whille to do my blowdry). Or, the feeling. The glue like feeling in my hair. And the texture. Like a stone. Yes, some of the hairsprays just turned my hair into a stone. Or helmet. Not good. You don´t want that. You want a perfext hairspray that can keep your hair in order and yet still feel natural. 



L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Lumière Supreme Hold 
What a name! And what a size! Looks almos like a trophy between the other hairstyle products on my shelf. Seriously, this is my favorite hairspray. Sometimes I try a different one just for the sake of trying a new thing, but always running back to this one. In case you are just about to start a hair products base and need one piece of everything, give this hairspray a go.

Another savior, a piece you need in your base as well: dry shampoo. It´s a thing you just must have in your house/ handbag/ pocket/ anywhere. Just for the case. You know the plans - today I am defnitely gonna wash my hair. And then you end up falling asleep on the couch in the living room at 9pm and in the morning wondering what was the last thing you wanted to do before going to bed. Or another scenerio, planning to do your hair in the morning before going to work/ school? And suddenly wondering how come it´s already 8.15am and yet you are still in your PJs with half of the cup of coffee. And your hair looks like you can fry some fish´n´chips up there. Well, for these occasions (rare occasions) you should just have one dry shampoo at home. 


Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume - Big & Bouncy 
I opted for Batiste one XXL Volume. When doing this quick saving my roots thing, why not to add some extra texture, some extra volume and just make it look a bit more done, hm? I say yes. You can have one with nice smell, one for brunettes (thinking about this one!) but I think this is two birds one stone - saving a bad hair day and greasy looking roots and adding some fluffy texture and volume. Again, thinking about building a hair ensamble? In need for a dry shampoo? Give it a go.

Has anyone tried the Aussie dry shampoo? Curious what they are like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment