February 02, 2015

L'OREAL VOLUME MILLION LASHES MASCARA



Have you seen the name of this mascara ? L'Oreal Million Lashes So Couture So Black mascara. Isn't it the longest name for a mascara you've ever seen? Okay, back to the review. This mascara is good. As you may guess from the name - it' s very very black and that's a good thing. I don't like mascaras with brown black colors, because most of the times I just feel my lashes are not enhanced that well. So in this case, definitely points for the color, deep dark jet black. 

I have been using this mascara almost every day now and I haven't experienced any clumps or flaking, so duration is also outstanding, considering that my makeup is on between 10 to 12 hours. So what effect can you reach with this mascara? Volume, definitely. Length, too. Doesn't curl the lashes that much, but we have tools for this, right? Bonus points go for not sticking lashes together - Oh I hate when it happens! 

The wand is not the wand I go usually for and when I saw it for the first time I just wasn't sure at all. But it's great, so it's so easy to paint even the tiniest little lashes. Also, there is no product build up on the wand, you just get a small amount of color, so you are not wasting anything. Duration of the mascara is also stunning, got this one at the same time as my Maybelline Falsies which is dry already and goes to the bin.

Overall, it's a fabulous mascara. You can get very natural look after one application or build up up to 3 times and get more dramatic look.  Worth the buy, because the quality of this product could compete with some premium mascaras. 


No comments:

Post a Comment