October 19, 2014

NUDE NAILS


 As I usually do when the Autumn arrives, I very repeatedly fall in love with nude nails. I don't know why, but I just feel like it is too cold for bright neones or pastel colours like baby pink, mint green, baby blue etc., but the weather is not ready for the heavy burgundy and dark grey shades that I love to wear in the Autumn. 

Might sound silly, might be only my thing, or might be common opinion, but at these times, when I just don't know what colour put on my nails - then I always opt either for nude or classic red. I mean, these shades both are very easy to wear, so effortless, so beautiful !!! and just go so well with anything.

I found a very nice nude colour in my "nails" drawer, a colour I almost forgot I have. It's Rimmel 367 Bare Necessities. I don' t think you can still buy this shade in drugstores, because it's very old. So I was very happy when I found out that my one is not dried out at all, and I can still have some nude fun with this little one. I remember I always liked this one, because it lasted so long on my nails and just looked gorgeous. Well, time to find a new nude sweatheart. Any tips ?









No comments:

Post a Comment