January 29, 2015

LUSH MINIHAUL


Passing around my beloved Lush shop today I just could not resist and  I had to walk in and smell the most beautiful smells and fragrances. Just walking in for a couple minutes made my mood lift. Once in I thought:"There is no harm in buying one or two little things, right?"

I was longing for something to add to my bath for a special pamper time. Something I haven't tried before that would smell gorgeous and make my evening bath an etraordinary experience, haha. So what did I pick up?

Dreamtime - Dreamtime is a luxury bath melt and as you might think from its name, this longer cube after melting promotes nights full of good sleep and sweet dreams. It consists of lavender and chamomile essential oils. To help you leave the day behind.

Amondopondo - the bubble bar. Amondopondo has white color, round shape and in the center there is a little rose. After melting not only it smells beautiful but fills your bath with crazy bubbles. Nice smelling bubbles. What you can smell is mostly lemon and rose, they help to soothe the emotions and bring the fresh outlook.

Tea Tree Toner Tab - something for the face. The rounded greyish bar with capital T is a toner. Bring water to boil, pour it into a bowl and let the toner bar to melt. Bend over the steamy bowl and cover your head with a towel. All the goodness ingredients like tea tree oils and aloe vera will open your pores  and let the dirt and grease go away. Detox for the skin and very interesting experience. 

New Charity Pot - Charity Pot is a pot full of hand and body lotion, again, smelling absolutely wonderful. Smells very floral and consists of moringa oil, rosewood oil or ylang ylang oil. I bought only a small pot but I will be coming back for a big one as it smells divine and 100% of the amount you pay for Charity Pot goes to good causes. 

What is your favorite Lush product?


1 comment:

  1. I would love to try the bubble bar, it must smell so good.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete