January 29, 2015

VINTAGE PINK NAILS


How beautiful is that? I discovered Ballerina by Barry M. in the end of summer, but haven't used it since my purchase. I really liked the shade in the shop, but later at home the color did seem bit boring. So now, after few months I reached for Ballerina to find out that it's actually very nice color!

I would describe it as an old vintage pink, maybe like darker nude-pink. It's quite close to nude. Not a very bright shade, so quite good for this time of year. It's that kind of shade you can wear anytime though. Dried very quickly, two layers and lasted solid 4 days. As a top coat I used No Chip Top Coat by Sally Hansen, but I will be not repurchasing this one, so I am on a hunt for a new top coat! 

Any suggestions ?




1 comment:

  1. A very elegant color!

    http://arladress.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete