January 21, 2015

TRUE BLOOD


Few weeks before Christmas I mentioned that I got a little L'Oreal box that was a present with my purchase of L'Oreal Nude Rose Pallette in Boots. And I finally got a chance to try the red nail polish I found inside and I tell you what..... I instantly fell in love. 

L'Oreal Color Riche 408 Exquisite Scarlet is the most beautiful shade of red I have ever seen. That kind of red every gal should have. My boyfriend described this shade as very sexy, haha. What I found out it is very easy to wear and looks really beautiful with white shirt or white jumper. 

The packaging is also very pretty, the gold lid makes the whole experience bit more posh and elegant. One layer is bit thin, but two layers are perfect. Lasts around 5+ days with top coat. I had this shade on my nails last three weeks.... yeah, big big love !



1 comment:

  1. Love the color. Red nail polish doesn't look as good on me :(

    ReplyDelete