January 11, 2015

VICTORIA'S SECRET PINK HAUL


I am so sorry; I know I haven't posted anything for a long time. Apologies, the moving process was just too exhausting, getting things ready and tidying up, I was so busy with the apartment. But now, I would like to share with you what I bought when shopping in VS PINK in London. I just went absolutely crazy there, fell in love with Victoria' s Secret and I just wanted to buy everything. Already thinking about ordering more things from the internet soon. But first, let me show you what I got.
"I woke up like this" nightie in coral pink with golden letters. I will sleep like an angel !

PINK baseball top with long sleeves in grey and black. Perfect for casual days.
PINK grey leggins. The best leggins I've ever had. Thought about wearing them to the gym but they actually look good with jumper or long tee. 

Casual grey tee with short sleeves and V neck. So perfect!

Panties. Knickers. Underwear. Of course. Look at the gems and lace and colors. BEAUTIFUL.

More panties. More lace. More colors. 

Black and Nude wear everywhere push up bras. 

Home slippers. So cute. And warm! 


And the heaven. Oh, I just love these, they all smell amazing. Having a bath in the evening and using these after is such a pamper! 
Do you like Victoria's Secret? Do you have any experience with ordering from the VS eshop? Any comments welcomed!

8 comments:

  1. Oh great haul! I wish I had VS close to where I live.. :)
    kisses
    www.magdalenarusin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your comment ! I think I will order something from the eshop soon so then I can report :))) xxx

      Delete
  2. Very nice! great haul!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I just love VS at the moment:)
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I liked the "I woke up like this" tee.
    Have a beautiful week!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stella, thanks for your comment! :) It´s my favorite tee, haha. Have a good week too :)xxx

      Delete
  4. I love your haul and I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no! Did not want to make you jealous:) I just love seeing other people´s hauls and new things!:)
      VS is higly addicted though! :)
      Thanks for your comment xxxx

      Delete