January 18, 2015

THE PERFUME (MISS DIOR)


I always loved quite spicy and woody scents. Floral perfumes just were not for me, althought sometimes I quite liked some floral perfumes. I absolutely hated the fruity ones and the very sweet ones (even in the summer) and all the sporty scents.... were not for me at all. Always attracted by very feminine scents with accords of patchuli or santal wood, I had some very favorite perfumes I loved: Burberry Body or Bvlgari Jasmin Noir. 

Then I smelled this. I bet everyone knows Miss Dior, because of the most beautiful looking bottle with a little bow on the top. And I have to say that this scent is absolutely gorgeous. It is described as a scent for a young woman, who is feminine and elegant, but yet still very joyfull, enjoying her freedom and independence, looking for love.

Miss Dior a very pure scent, described as chypre-floral with blossoming rose as a heart, elegant pachouli as a base and top notes are fresh neroli. 

1 comment:

  1. This parfume has such a lovely and cute bottle!
    It smells nice as well.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete